Friday 22 September 2017

Daily Work......


Date:13/07/2017
      On 13 July that day was my first day in this Vigyan Ashram.New Clg, New staff, new teachers, n all...that day i have brought soil,bricks,cement..n etc..that day i had learn how to make mixture of soil and cement. I had learn how to do plaster...etc

Date:14/07/2017
     On this day first had taken measure of PVC pipe to take pipeline from storage tank to a bathroom then i dig mud from ground..to set a pipeline then i cut pipe n then with my team member pandu Done my work..afterwords i done testing of my work...n that work was successfull..that day I was so happy that I had done work by my own hands...n that was successfull.

Date:15/07/2017
       HOLIDAY........This day was a workshop From  Ultratech Cement Company...

Date:16/07/2017
       Today I had done Painting to iron Rod and tables...today i understand how to paint iron material..but first we should paint iron material with red-oxide primer of iron n after that we should paint iron material..and then after lunch there was our Computer section in that section i had open my E-mail Id and I open my Friends E-mail Id n Teach them how to use PC n what are there Features.

Date:17/07/2017
        Today I had done Painting that was remain yesterday...n after Lunch I help Carpenter to Take Measurements bcoz he was doing Cutting plywood peices to make racks and Counters...Then I learned How to cut Plywood n How to take measurement...while Cutting Plywood the measurement should be accurate...that i had learned...
Painting Wash Basin Table

18/7/2017

                 Today I had done Work with Kailas dada. I had done work in Soil testing Lab n Food Testing Lab.I dug Mud Outside Of Labs To takeWash Basin connection inside the Labs, then I cutted PVC pipes in Accurate Inches.Then I Fitted The Pipeline.....After My Work is Complited I tested my work whether Water is Coming or not to Basin Tap...

19/7/2017

               Today morning I repaired grasscutter afterwards I colored that grasscutter..... then I tested that the work was successfully completed. After lunch I cut angle with grinder.

20/7/2017
       
               Today Morning Jadhav sir given information about welding rod. After that  I had learned practically how to do welding.

21/7/2017

               Today I learned two types of measurement type that is matric n british. After that I learned how to do solid work.

23/7/2017

               Today I learned how to do Fall ceiling. First I learned what is moulding then how to do moulding.While doing moulding main role is measurement.

24/7/2017

               Today I had done Painting in Electrical section. This day I had learned how to do painting n how to make shades of mixing different colors.

25/7/2017

               Today I had done painting to cement sheets of electrical section n given Border to wall.
26/7/2017

               Today I had done work on Lathe Machine. I had made wooden job on lathe machine.

27/7/2017       

               Today I had cut angles n square tube n bars for the work of rice machine.That day I had work at night...

28/7/2017

               Today I had color tractor Shed then i fitted that to tractor....n After lunch shruti mam given me information of Plasma cutter machine n Evaporative Fridge To give presentation on 30th June.


29/7/2017

               Today we shifted all workshops machine n Projects to techno park for open exhibition.

30/7/2017

               Today in our Ashram there was Open exhibition. In that exhibition I was giving information about  Evaporative  Fridge to all peoples and Schools and College students. That was First experience d.

31/7/2017
         
               Today I had Learned How to make presentation slides and How to Give presentation and what is stage daring.

01/8/2017

              Today I had Learned What is lineout and How to do Lineout while doing doing Consrtuction Work....

02/8/2017         

               Today I had taken measurement of polyhouse bcoz we have do work of shed in that area I had learned how to take perfect measurement in feet n Inches.

03/8/2017

               Today I had learned about Jadhav sir told about what is Beam, Column, Galary, Balcony, Vartanda etc.....

04/8/2017

                Today I had learned how to drive a lathe machine. What is the use of the lathe machine. We can do Knurling, Grooving, Tapering, and Threading on lathe machine.We can do Iron and Wooden Jobs on lathe machine.











No comments:

Post a Comment